Friday, January 16, 2009

Ocean Blog


I'm a music artist who loves to endorse healthy, eco magazines like this one where I'm on the cover:




I'm also delighted to be instrumental in showing people how to get healthy by going vegan!

An interview with Ocean is featured on Famousveggie.com in their Celeb Interviews section, and here is a link - Ocean on FamousVeggie

I love to contribute my talents in order to help - I think it's the essence of happiness, and I adore being healthy, being vegan, and being compassionate.

I'm posting here since I already have a quasi-political blog I was asked to keep at Ecoize.com, named Ocean's Ocean, and I also do the Mermaid Blog, which is a fantasy tale ( and connected to an epic trilogy I have written called The Mers ), and this one is various musings, ideas, moods, and so on, so it's fun !

I like to think of ideas to help people, as I do on sites where I contribute articles on everything from living eco to helping animals (including us), vegan recipes, my own travel adventures, on being a musician, being a fan of classic films, being in love with history, into anthropology and other cultures, art, design, illustration, stories, and writing, among many other interests.

How do I find the time to follow so many interests, I ask myself. And I know that only because I'm vegan do I have such energy!
I don't do just one thing ever - for instance, I have two books I'm writing now at the same time! 
Also I am doing a series of paintings on a certain theme for a show.
And, of course, I do my music very often - meaning I produce tunes I write, and/or sing somewhere.
I have a real interest in making life better for everyone (of all species),  and every place, than it would have been if I had not been born.

Other Ocean Magazine Features, some Ocean Interviews etc. :

No comments:

Post a Comment